Jonathan Majors Dropped By Management & PR Firm Amid Domestic Violence Allegations, Designer Brand Valentino Also Steps Back From Working w/ Actor
Jonathan Majors’ recent arrest has his career in jeopardy.
According to reports, Jonathan Majors’ talent manager, Entertainment 360, dropped the “Lovecraft Country” actor after he was arrested on domestic violence charges last month in New York City.
Unfortunately for Jonathan Majors, 33, Entertainment 360 isn’t the only company that has decided to end its business relationship with him. Reportedly, The Lede Company, a California-based PR firm, parted ways with Jonathan Majors a month ago. In addition, Majors and designer brand Valentino “mutually agreed” that he shouldn’t attend the Met Gala this year on behalf of their clothing line.
As previously reported, Majors’ was arrested on March 25 for assaulting his alleged girlfriend – who remains unnamed. The 30-year-old woman was hospitalized with “minor injuries to her head and neck.”
The “Creed III” star will face a judge on May 8th. Prosecutors are charging him with multiple counts of harassment and assault. Reportedly, criminal defense attorney Priya Chaudhry said:
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows. We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently.”
“Evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations.”
Majors’ attorney recently attempted to clear his name by releasing a series of text messages to the public from his alleged victim. The text messages were seemingly meant to show the woman admitting to being in the wrong for what transpired between them. However, many felt they only added to the narrative that Majors is an abuser.
One of the texts from the woman reportedly stated:
“Please let me know you’re okay when you get this. They assured me that you won’t be charged. They said they had to arrest you as protocol when they saw the injuries on me and they knew we had a fight. I’m so angry that they did. And I’m sorry you’re in this position. Will make sure nothing happens about this. I told them it was my fault for trying to grab your phone. I only just got out of hospital. Just call me when you’re out. I love you.”
Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man and Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror in Marvel Studios’ ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA. Photo by Jay Maidment. © 2022 MARVEL.
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Tell us below.
The post Jonathan Majors Dropped By Management & PR Firm Amid Domestic Violence Allegations, Designer Brand Valentino Also Steps Back From Working w/ Actor appeared first on theJasmineBRAND.
Can you do me a favor and “SHARE THIS”
Post comments (0)